Torrey Road Closed at North Road in City of Fenton
The City of Fenton has reported that Torrey Road is now closed from North Road to the US-23 ramps, for the next phase in the North Road Rehabilitation Project.
Information provided by the City of Fenton Department of Public Works is as follows:
Beginning Monday August 26th:
- Phase 2A of the North Road Rehabilitation project begins. Phase 2A is the construction of the northern portion of the round-a-bout intersection at North Road and Torrey.
- Torrey Road will be CLOSED to northbound and southbound traffic from North Road to the US-23 intersection. The on ramp/ off ramps to US-23 remain open.
- The posted detour route for Torrey Road motorists needing access to North road is: Torrey to S. Long Lake Road to N. Leroy to North Road. Motorists on North Road needing access to Torrey Road can use North Road to N. Leroy to S. Long Lake Road to Torrey Road.
- Access remains open to the businesses located at the North Road/Torrey Road intersection. Your continued support to these businesses during road construction is appreciated.
- REMINDER: NORTH ROAD IS OPEN BOTH EASTBOUND AND WESTBOUND DURING PHASE 2A OF CONSTRUCTION.